Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"PLEASE CALL ME BACK":AIRTEL AND MTN ZAMBIA "PLEASE CALL ME BACK" CODE

"PLEASE CALL ME BACK":AIRTEL AND MTN ZAMBIA "PLEASE CALL ME BACK" CODE

AIRTEL ZAMBIA "PLEASE CALL ME BACK"

In order to send "please call me back on the Airtel Zambia network, Dial: *121* (receipient telephone number) #

Receipient will receive "please call me back" from your number

If your number is saved in the receipient cell phone,it will be personified.

A maximum of ten Airtel Zambia "please call me back" are allowed daily (airtel to Airtel)

MTN ZAMBIA "PLEASE CALL ME BACK" CODE

To send "please call me back on the MTN Zambia network, dial: *121*cellphone number#

If the receipient has your number saved in his phone, the call me back is personified.

MTN Zambia allows a maximum of two "please call me back" daily.

(Zambia Airtel and MTN "please call me back" code)

10 comments: