Thursday, February 7, 2013

"PLEASE CALL ME BACK":MTN,VODAFONE,AIRTEL.TIGO (EXTRA TIME/GIFT SMS/SOS) AND GLO GHANA PLEASE CALL ME BACK.

"PLEASE CALL ME BACK":MTN,VODAFONE,AIRTEL.TIGO (EXTRA TIME/GIFT SMS/SOS) AND GLO GHANA PLEASE CALL ME BACK.

MTN GHANA PLEASE CALL ME BACK

Mtn Ghana subscribers are entitled to

10 free international and 60 MTN to MTN please call me back per month.
There are 4 options:

1. Please call me

2.Cant text now please call me.

3.I have mussed you,please call me.

4.Its important, please call me

5. Please call me back ( If none is specified.

Type 024 (number) select 1-4 and send to 1399

e.g 0244300000 1 or 02443000001


AIRTEL GHANA PLEASE CALL ME BACK

To send please call me back on Airtel Ghana,

Dial: *140* number #

VODAFONE GHANA PLEASE CALL ME BACK

Dial: *119* number #


GLO GHANA PLEASE CALL ME BACK

For GLO Ghana call me back, check your SIM Menu

TIGO EXTRA TIME/SOS/GIFT SMS

They are designed ti enable you call/send SMS when you run out of credit.

Type and send to 401 (number)

2 comments:

  1. hi what are your cost for MTN and Airtel PCM in Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Is An Excellent Post I Seen. I Have To Thanks To You To Share It It Is Really What I Wanted To See Hope In Future You Will Continue For Sharing.
    Glo Ghana Recharge

    ReplyDelete